60 years of geothermal power at Wairakei, NZ Geothermal Workshop – Call for Abstracts
With the 40th anniversary of the New Zealand Geothermal Workshop and the 60th anniversary of geothermal power generation at Wairakei, this year's event clearly marks a milestone. The organisers have issued a call for abstracts with a deadline of June 29, 2018.
Each year, the New Zealand Geothermal Workshop brings the Geothermal community together to explore the latest challenges and opportunities and to drive the industry forward.
This year the geothermal community in New Zealand celebrates the Workshop’s 40th Anniversary. The 2018 Workshop will be held at Wairakei Resort in Taupo, November 14 to 16, 2018. The Wairakei geothermal plant celebrates its 60th birthday that week – so join us to celebrate that milestone.
Submission deadline for abstracts is on 29 June, 2018.
Click HERE to for all the details to submit your abstract for consideration for inclusion at the 40th Geothermal Workshop!
40th Geothermal Workshop Key Dates
- 29 Jun – Abstract Submission Deadline
- 06 July – Authors Notified of Abstract Results
- 06 July – Full Paper Submission Portal Open
- 12 Aug – Full Paper Submission Deadline
- 01 Oct – Presenter Registration Deadline
- 15 Oct – Early Bird Registration Closes
- 14-16 Nov – 40th Geothermal Workshop!
Source: Organising Committee, www.geothermalworkshop.co.nz