Nominations for 2018 GRC Geothermal Awards – due 6 July 2018
Nominations are due July 6, 2018 for the 2018 GRC Awards, distinguishing colleagues in the geothermal community from around the world.
The GRC Awards recognize distinguished colleagues in the geothermal community from around the world, since the late 1970s.
The Geothermal Resources Council (GRC) is pleased to announce the opening of nominations for this year’s GRC Awards. The winners will be honored at the GRC Annual Meeting & Expo in Reno, Nevada, USA from October 14–17, 2018.
- Joseph W. Aidlin Award – Recognizes outstanding contributions to the Geothermal Resources Council and to the development of geothermal resources.
- Geothermal Pioneer Award – Recognizes outstanding achievements in the development of geothermal resources.
- Henry J. Ramey, Jr. Geothermal Reservoir Engineering Award – For outstanding achievements in the field of geothermal reservoir engineering.
- Ben Holt Geothermal Power Plant Award – Recognizes outstanding achievements in the field of geothermal power plant design and construction.
- Geothermal Special Achievement Award – Recognizes special or outstanding achievements in any aspect of geothermal energy development and related areas
The deadline for nominations is July 6, 2018.